Below are the general terms of trade for users of citeprivee.ch. By using our website and ordering from us you expressly agree to enter into a contract between yourself and Forbidden City (Suisse) SA, RUE LESCHOT 9, 1205 Geneva, Switzerland. If you are a business to business customer, please scroll down for your terms and conditions as these do not apply to you.
Before you order from us, its your responsibility to read and understand this contract which forms part of the sale you may wish to proceed with.
For easier navigation, we have divided our terms of trade into the following sections. You can navigate directly to the different sections by tapping them.
How do I place an order on the citeprivee.ch?
To complete a correct order of goods at citeprivee.ch, proceed through the following five (5) steps.
- 1) Find the item (s) you want, choose the item, put it in the shopping cart and then proceed to the basket.
- In the shopping cart you can browse your selected items, possibly use a gift code (if you own such a) and then choose your preferred delivery method. In connection to the latter you may be prompted to enter your zip code, phone number, and request a delivery point, if required for that delivery method. Next, proceed to the next step
Regarding gift codes (also called discount codes) you should be aware that you cannot combine more of these in the same purchase. When you add a gift code, you can immediately see that your total amount has been written down. Read more, about gift codes under the “Prices” section.
After you have proceeded from the shopping cart, please enter your personal information including name, address, etc., as this information helps to ensure that your parcel will reach you correctly. All information provided is also kept safe and confidential in accordance with applicable legislation.
Finally, please accept these Terms of Service by ticking the box “I Accept Terms of Service” as it is required to complete your order. At this stage you also have the option to choose another delivery address from the billing address (e.g. gift purchases, etc.) and you also have the option to subscribe to our inspiring newsletter.
- After you have entered your information and accepted the terms of trade, you must select the payment method you wish to use in the next step. At this stage, you also can review your shipping and billing information.
- Finally, you will be taken to the payment window, where you will be asked to enter credit card information in connection with purchase on debit card or other payment methods through online banking.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a receipt on your informed email address confirming receipt of your order. Immediately after the parcel is shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an e-mail with your parcels unique tracking number (Track and Trace Number) and an order confirmation.
Please note that you are responsible for the information you provide on the order, as we do not check or validate these at the back end.
Pre-order / Partial delivery
Sometimes you may find that selected products can be pre-ordered. In such cases, pre-order and expected delivery date are available online or by simply sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can read more about delivery methods and options in the next section.
Changes and annulment of the order
When the order has been processed it is may be possible to cancel your order within 48 hours by emailing email@example.com or calling +41225480395 M-F 9A-5PM.
If your order is deemed unable to cancel and you regret your purchase, we kindly ask you to refuse the receipt of the parcel or receive the parcel and return the parcel with same shipping method, you received your order with.
You have the possibility to have your parcel sent with UPS Express, UPS Standard and DPD. We reserve the right to change the shipping method during any state of emergency, pandemic or when shipping companies report to us irregularities that may affect the speed of your order.
** Due to BREXIT, please note that on all orders above £135 you must pay local VAT and taxes.
Prices for the delivery are shown in the next section.
- EXPRESS (delivery next day before 16:00): Delivery is between 1-3 working days.
All prices on citeprivee.ch are quoted in € incl. of VAT and other taxes.
Prices on delivery:
The price you pay for delivery is UPS Zone rate.
** Due to BREXIT, please note that on all orders above £135 you must pay local VAT and taxes. We will additionally authorise your card for VAT and Import duties and will release the amount if we are not charged upon delivery.**
Calculation of discount
In cases where you get the option to use a gift code (also called discount code), your discount will be distributed on all line items.
For example, if you have a gift code of €50, then the discount will be distributed on all items in your shopping cart, with the most discount on the highest value items. A shirt for €100 will therefore receive a larger part of the total discount of €50. than a shirt for €75 etc.
If you have a gift code with a percentage discount (eg 10%), you will get 10% on each item in your shopping cart.
Please note that some gift codes do not apply to selected items or to already discounted items, so in these cases you will not see a discount deducted from these items.
When you shop at citeprivee.ch, your payment takes place in a secure environment. No one (except yourself) can read your credit card information or other sensitive payment information as all these data are encrypted. You can confirm that this is a safe place to shop, in one of the following two (2) ways.
- A padlock is displayed in the address bar at the top of your browser, indicating that the connection is secure and that all your information is private
- We use encrypted HTTPS protocol, which is also indicated in the address bar. This type of encryption is the same type of encryption you find on your online bank, on the TAX website, etc.
At citeprivee.ch you can pay with credit cards (American Express, VISA, MasterCard, JCB and Discover). Some users can also pay with Sofort and SEPA Direct Debit.
When paying by credit card, which is also free of charge, we will not deduct the money until your order has been processed and we can never withdraw a larger amount than what you have approved in connection with the payment except for shipments to the UK where we will authorise 20% VAT and 5% Customs Duties based on your order total including shipping fees.
If you have bought something that is not suitable for you, you are of course welcome to return the item (s) it concerns. You have 14 (fourteen) days full right of return from the day you receive your package or from the day your package lands at the desired service delivery point, such as a drop box or PO Box. Cosmetics, perfumes and food and beverage items cannot be returned. All items must be returned in saleable condition. We reserve the right to determine whether or not you have used the product and whether or not it is deemed saleable.
How to return items ordered on citeprivee.ch
You are welcome to use the same shipping method as your delivery or choose another shipping provider, no matter which way you send it the returns are at your own risk and expenses. Call or write to us first to obtain your return authorisation number.
The return address is:
PRIVATE LUXURY OÜ
PUNANE 42 LADU 5
If you have any questions about return, please contact our customer service at +41225480395 or on mail cs@CITEPRIVEE.CH. We proudly speak all Swiss National Languages, English, Estonian, Ukranian, Russian, Maltese and Mandarin Chinese.
In order to facilitate the processing time, and thus also increase the speed of when you get your money back, it is very important that you fill out and enclose the return bill with reason codes for your return.
Return of goods is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that the contents of the return package are properly packaged.
In addition, return packages must NEVER be sent without a Return Authorisation Code, which you must obtain from us first.
How to exchange goods ordered at citeprivee.ch
If you wish to change to a different size or colour, please place a new order at citeprivee.ch and then send the unwanted item back to us. In this way you will receive the correct item (s) as soon as possible and any balance due to you will be returned to the original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the merchandise in our warehouse. Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you are still subject to the 14 day return policy as set out above.
All refunds will be made within seven (7) business days after arrival to our warehouse, after which the money should be visible on your account. If you have paid with a credit card or charge card, however, it may take up to thirty (30) days before the credit is visible on your account.
Return of Christmas present
All products purchased during the period 1 November to 23 December are considered Christmas gifts, which means that all orders placed during this period can be returned until January 31st.
Please return goods in good, undamaged and unused condition to expect a refund of the purchase price of the product. If goods are not returned in substantially the same condition as delivery (including original tags), then we reserve the right to refund you a lesser amount than the original purchase value including no refund at all as we can’t resell the used products.
You are of course welcome to try the item on to estimate size, fit, etc. without affecting the value of the item. Remember when trying on items of any value, not to wear makeup, which can damage or stain clothing and tarnish jewelry.
All products purchased on citeprivee.ch are covered by twenty-four (24) months warranty against manufacturer defect as required by EU law. Your warranty length may differ if you are resident outside of the EU, Switzerland and Norway. If your complaint is justified and not caused due to improper use of the product, normal wear and tear, and other damaging behaviour we will repair or replace the product. You are always responsible for paying the return shipping charges, unless we are required to do that by law. A complaint must always be made within reasonable time after the defect or damage has been discovered, which is 60 days after you discover the defect.
Approved claims will, in cases where possible, be exchanged and otherwise a refund of the purchase price will be made. Repayments are credited to the payment card you used to complete the order.
Be aware that some products such as pearls, leather, cashmere, and silk are natural and organic in nature. You should expect natural degradation over time that offers you a different perspective and patina. Good care of these products is essential to insuring their long term viability and beauty. We are always available to share with you care techniques. You can learn more about caring for our products by reaching our customer care team at the contact numbers below.
How to create a complaint
When you want to complain about a product, please complete the return note that came with your order with the correct reason code for the complaint and then return the item back to us. Should you have any questions, please contact our customer service at +41225480395 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the content of these terms and conditions regarding our site or your order, do not hesitate to contact our great customer service at +41225480395 or by mail email@example.com. The opening hours for our customer service department are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday from 09-16
- Friday from 09-13
- Saturday – Sunday are closed
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. When you place an order on this website, you agree that we must pass selected information to Stripe and other payment gateways and the freight carrier you choose to deliver your parcel as this information helps us to provide the best possible service for you, for example to be able to deliver your parcel to the correct address and charge your credit card.
We won’t share your data with any third party unless you give us permission to do so and you can always ask that your data be modified or deleted by emailing our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our data protection officer is Mr. Arsen Yeganyan.
All agreements on email@example.com are made in English and with FORBIDDEN CITY (SUISSE) SA. We reserve all of our rights for pricing errors.
General Terms & Conditions of Sale BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
YOUR ORDER (“Order”) IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED ON ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF.
Buyer understands and accepts that Private Luxury OÜ, Forbidden City (Suisse) SA, Privé Luxury Group, Ltd., Forbidden City (Switzerland) NA, Inc., and Forbidden Brands Pte Ltd, Singapore, only act as “Agent” or “Agents” for BGBP, Eood hereinafter referred to as (“We”, “Us,” “the Vendor” and/or “the Company”). BGBP Eood therefore is your contracting party. Oral or written notice of acceptance by Buyer (“You”, “Your”, “Purchaser”), its agents and/or assigns as listed on any Pro-Forma Invoice, Invoice, email communication, and/or Order Confirmation advice issued by an Agent, its assigns, subsidiaries, holding company, or principal companies to You; preparation to perform by an Agent including but not limited to the exposition of, proposal of and/or making of any Samples, issuance of Pro-forma Invoices, Quotations, Invoices, or issuance of Order Confirmation advices (hereinafter “Order Confirmation” or “Order”), acceptance of emails, faxes or telephone calls confirming such proposals or any part thereof, and/or shipment of all or any part of the merchandise including Samples specified in this Order of items for sale by Vendor (‘Merchandise’) shall constitute acceptance by Buyer of the terms and conditions contained herein. BY ACCEPTANCE OF THIS ORDER, BUYER REPRESENTS AND AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
- If the shipping or delivery dates set forth on the face hereof cannot be met, Vendor will promptly inform Buyer in writing of Vendor’s best possible shipping or delivery dates which shall become part of the Order. Buyer shall have no right of cancellation of the order unless the shipping date is delayed by six months from the date communicated on the Order Confirmation/Invoice/Quotation advice or pro-forma invoice. Buyer further has no right in claiming any damages for such late delivery. Art. 190 (1) of the Swiss Code of Obligations (“Where in commercial transactions the contract specifies a time limit for delivery and the seller is in default, the presumption is that the buyer will forego delivery and claim damages for non-performance.”) shall not apply. We retain the right to reject your oder entirely if you do not properly identify your business by providing a valid VAT number, Tax ID number and/or valid registration number and address at the time of order or within 24 hours of placing your order.
- In addition to and without prejudice to any and all other warranties, express or implied by law, Vendor represents, warrants and covenants to Buyer that:
(a) Vendor possesses all licenses, permits, rights, powers and consents required to enter into and perform this Order, to sell to Buyer the Merchandise referenced herein and to grant to Buyer the rights granted herein;
(b) Vendor’s performance hereunder does not violate any agreement, instrument, judgment, order or award of any court or arbitrator
(c) all Merchandise furnished hereunder, including the production, sale, packaging, labelling, safety, testing, importation and transportation thereof, and all representations, advertising, prices, and allowances, discounts or other benefits made, offered or authorized by Vendor in connection therewith, shall at all times comply with all applicable federal, state, local, industry and foreign statutes, laws, rules, regulations and orders, standards and guidelines (collectively, “Laws”);
(d) where applicable, reasonable and representative tests as prescribed by Laws or governmental authorities have been performed or will be performed before shipment from Vendor to the warehouse designated by Buyer (the “Warehouse”);
(e) all Merchandise furnished hereunder shall be new, first quality merchandise and conform to all representations by Vendor, instructions, specifications, and samples, shall be free from all defects (including latent defects) in workmanship, material and design, and shall not be reworked, rebuilt or refurbished merchandise;
(f) all manufacturers’ warranties are effective and enforceable by both Buyer and its customers;
(g) all Marks which are part of or appear in connection with the Merchandise and/or Promotional Material, and/or any component thereof, are valid and genuine, and the sale, promotion of the sale and performance of the Merchandise and/or Promotional Material, and/or any component thereof, will not infringe upon any domestic or foreign Marks, rights of privacy or publicity and/or any other third party rights, or cause Buyer to be liable to Vendor or any third party for any additional fees, costs or expenses;
(h) the title of Vendor to the Merchandise is good and free and clear of all encumbrances and liens, and its transfer hereunder rightful;
(i) neither the Merchandise nor any component part thereof is subject to any import quota restriction, rule or regulation preventing or forbidding the importation, use, promotion for sale or sale of the Merchandise or any component part thereof, or any duty, tariff, or penalty in connection therewith, except as previously disclosed in writing by Vendor to Buyer; whereas this paragraph does not apply to cotton textiles, perfumes and cosmetic products;
(j) the Merchandise and similar goods are not and have not been subject to product liability or infringement claims, except as disclosed on the face of the Order Confirmation/Invoice/Quotation hereof.
- Buyer hereby agrees to protect, defend, hold harmless and indemnify Vendor, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their, respective customers, programming and other distributors, employees, agents, officers, directors, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, liabilities, damages and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) based upon or resulting from:
(a) any alleged or actual infringement of the Marks, rights of publicity or privacy and/or any other third party rights arising from the sale, promotion of the sale and/or performance of the Merchandise, contents and/or the Promotional Material;
(b) any alleged or actual defect in any of the Merchandise;
(c) any alleged or actual injury or death to person or damage to property arising out of the furnishing, use or performance of the Merchandise:
(d) breach by Vendor of any representations, warranties or covenants; and
(e) any alleged or actual violation by Vendor and/or the Merchandise of any applicable Laws.
- Time is of the essence. Vendor reserves the right to cancel this Order, or any part hereof, and seek legal remedies immediately with no liability or obligation to Buyer, in the event:
(a) Vendor is notified that Buyer is in default, bankrupt or has liens against them;
(b) Buyer breaches or is anticipated to breach this Order;
(c) Buyer attempts to cancel a confirmed order;
(d) fire, flood, windstorm, earthquake, war, strike, epidemic and pandemic, or any other casualty or occurrence of a similar nature substantially and adversely affects Vendor’s premises or business; or
(e) any substantial change to Vendor’s business (for whatever reason) occurs. Vendor retains the right to offset its losses with Buyer’s previously ordered but unshipped Merchandise in the event of breach or intended cancellation by Buyer.
- Merchandise shipped or delivered to Buyer prior to the first permitted ship or delivery date specified on the face of any Order Confirmation/Invoice/Quotation hereof, may not be returned to Vendor unless as required by statute. Merchandise shipped or delivered to the Buyer after the last permitted ship or delivery date specified on the face of any Order Confirmation/Invoice/Quotation hereof may not be returned by Buyer. Unless otherwise stated on the face of the Order Confirmation/Invoice/Quotation hereof, Vendor shall ship the Merchandise in one or several shipments at Buyer’s sole expense including all customs duties and taxes associated with such shipments. Partial shipments shall not cause Buyer’s obligations to become severable. Unless otherwise stated on the face of any Order Confirmation/Invoice/Quotation hereof, Buyer shall pay or reimburse Vendor, at the direction of Vendor, for all freight, storage, packing and insurance incident to the shipment of the Merchandise, including, but not limited to, loading and unloading charges, mileage charges, Warehouse consolidation fees and interstate shipping, taxes, tolls and other fees. Vendor agrees to follow Buyer’s instructions with respect to shipment, routing and packaging. Vendor’s failure to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this Section or in Buyer’s shipping regulations or shipping instructions or in any applicable standards provided by Buyer to Vendor (“Standards”), in effect as of the date of this Order, and which are incorporated herein by reference, does not give Buyer the right of cancellation. Vendor shall be liable only to a maximum of USD300.00 per Order for non-compliance of shipping instructions issued by the Vendor. Any such charges assessed may be deducted from any amounts due or which may become due to Vendor. Copies of the Regulations and Standards of Buyer, if any, must be made available to the Vendor upon confirmation of this order by Vendor to Buyer.
- Merchandise furnished hereunder which is not in compliance with this Order, the Regulations or the Standards, must be declared within 48 hours of receiving the Order on Buyer’s premises or in the warehouse used for storage by Vendor for Buyer’s Merchandise, whichever occurs first, otherwise, the Merchandise is deemed accepted. Vendor shall not withhold reasonable inspection of the Merchandise at its warehouse and shall inform Buyer of the expected delivery date thereto, should Buyer wish to store Merchandise on Vendor’s premises. If defective Merchandise is declared within this time period, the value of such Merchandise, deemed defective shall be credited to Buyer’s account. Defect shall be determined solely by the Vendor and acceptance of a defect declaration shall only be made in writing by Buyer. The parties exclude any claims arising out of such defective products. Vendor retains the sole right to replace defective Merchandise when defective Merchandise is exchangeable for the same or similar Merchandise. Exchanged merchandise shall inure against the credit offered by Vendor to Buyer and such Merchandise shall be shipped at the expense of Vendor. As such, Buyer’s right is limited to the exchange of Merchandise in such event (limitation of Art. 206 (2) Code of Obligations). Merchandise that was shipped in error and is not part of this order, shall be returned to Vendor at the sole expense of the Vendor within 7 business days from the date of acceptance of the shipment at Buyer’s premises or warehouse. Unreturned Merchandise sent in error shall be billed to Buyer at Vendor’s Wholesale Price and such payment shall become due within seven days of Vendor’s transmission of the applicable Invoice.
- For all items ordered herein, Vendor retains the right of legal offset. Should Buyer attempt to cancel this or future orders, Vendor shall have the right to withhold any of Buyer’s ordered but still unshipped Merchandise, whether paid or unpaid. Should any order remain unpaid, Vendor at its sole option retains the right to resell merchandise previously ordered by Buyer to offset Vendor’s loss in an amount equal to the extent of any unsatisfied claims brought by Vendor against Buyer pending the final resolution of such claims, including but not limited to the sale of undelivered Merchandise purchased by Buyer in a mode and manner chosen by the Vendor. Vendor’s rights of withholding and offset set forth in the preceding sentence will be without prejudice to, and not in limitation of, any other rights that Vendor may have against Buyer under this Agreement or otherwise. Vendor reserves the right to claim real and punitive damages by Buyer’s cancellation of confirmed orders. Buyer hereby waives their right to legal offset.
- For all ordered Merchandise, especially perfumes, Vendor is and remains the exclusive and sole owner of master molds & formulas used to create items listed on the Order Confirmation/Invoice/Quotation. Such designs, sketches, CAD renderings, wax carvings, embroidery, perfume and cosmetic formulas, and master moulds shall remain the Intellectual and Physical Property of Vendor. Without the express written consent of Buyer, Vendor agrees not to use the identical trademarks or identical formula with other clients; for perfumes (the exclusivity only concerns perfumes and no other (related) goods). On every perfume bottle, the trademark FORBIDDEN CITY and/or CITE PRIVEE will be featured in an area visible at first glance by the user of the product. These trademarks are registered and belong to the Vendor. If Buyer wishes to add any additional trademark of his own, then he may do so at his own risk and takes full liability in case of any conflict with third parties. Vendor denies any liability in such a case.
- Minimum term of the Agreement and minimum purchase for corporate scents: Buyer agrees and undertakes to purchase the perfumes, scented products & machines listed on the Order as a Corporate Scent Identity for a minimum of three years after placing the first order exclusively from Vendor. Buyer agrees to never reproduce the scent with any other vendor nor create an alternative scent during the term of this Agreement and Buyer further agrees to only use the scent listed on this Order in all areas of their operation. The term shall renew for another three years and Buyer must inform Vendor of its intention to cancel the renewal with 90 days prior notice in writing to the address for service listed in the first paragraph of these Terms and Conditions. Buyer further undertakes to order every year at least 10% more of the quantity as in the previous calendar year. Any violations to this clause entails a contractual penalty of EUR 20’000.00 for each product not ordered to with the quantity increase as specified herein. The contractual obligations (including the exclusivity and prohibition of buying the perfumes from another source) remain valid in the event of breach and subsequent payments of the contractual penalties stated in this paragraph.
- Buyer shall not assign this Order, or any part hereof, without the prior written consent of Vendor, and any such attempted assignment shall be void at the election of Vendor. All claims for money due or to become due from Buyer shall be subject to deduction by Vendor for any setoff or counterclaim arising out of this Order or any other of Buyer’s orders or agreements with Vendor, whether such set-off or counterclaim arose before or after any assignment by Buyer.
- Unless specified otherwise on the face Order Confirmation/Invoice/Quotation advice hereof, the time for payment shall begin to accrue upon oral or written confirmation of the Order by Buyer or Vendor. Buyer agrees to not unreasonably hold merchandise at first point of entry or clearance into the designated country of importation, listed on the Pro-Forma Invoice and/or Order Confirmation/Invoice/Quotation advice or communicated to Vendor, to prevent timely arrival at Buyer’s prescribed Warehouse. Buyer agrees to pay for all customs duties of any shipment initiated by Vendor for any Order within five days of arrival into the county of Importation listed on the Pro-Forma Invoice and/or Order Confirmation/Invoice/Quotation advice. If the duties and taxes exceed CHF50.00, then Vendor retains the right to demand immediate payment before further cooperating to the clear the shipment. Vendor shall not be held liable for Buyer’s failure to pay any customs duties or taxes that result in the return of or seizure of the Merchandise. Vendor undertakes to minimize all duties and taxes to the fullest extent of the law. Failure to pay all or any portion of the invoice(s) and/or pro-forma invoice(s) does not constitute cancellation of an Order by Buyer and is without prejudice to any and all rights, remedies, claims or defences of Vendor against Buyer and/or any third party.
- For the purposes of this Order, “Confidential Information” means any agreement between Buyer and Vendor, all information in whatever form transmitted relating to the past, present or future business affairs, including without limitation, the sale of Merchandise, customer lists and other customer information, research, development, operations, security, broadcasting, merchandising, marketing, distribution, financial, programming and data processing information of Vendor or another party whose information Buyer has in its possession under obligations of confidentiality, which is disclosed by Vendor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, officers or directors to Buyer or which is produced or developed during the working relationship between the parties. Confidential Information shall not include any information of Vendor that is lawfully required to be disclosed by Buyer to any governmental agency or is otherwise required to be disclosed by law, provided that before making such disclosure Buyer shall give Vendor an adequate opportunity to interpose an objection or take action to assure confidential handling of such information. Buyer shall not disclose any Confidential Information to any person or entity except employees of Buyer as required in the performance of their employment-related duties in connection with this Order, nor will Buyer use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than those purposes expressly contemplated herein. Buyer shall not use any information obtained from Vendor’s customers (e.g., through warranty cards or otherwise) to offer for sale to such customers any goods or services. In the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Section by Buyer, Vendor shall be entitled to obtain from any court of competent jurisdiction, preliminary and permanent injunctive relief, including, but not limited to temporary restraining orders, which remedy shall be cumulative and in addition to any other rights and remedies to which Vendor may be entitled. Buyer agrees that the Confidential Information referred to in this Section is valuable and unique and that disclosure or use thereof in breach of this Section will result in immediate irreparable injury to Vendor. Buyer shall inform those persons or entities having access or exposure to Confidential Information hereunder, of Buyer’s obligations under this Section.
- The formation, construction, performance and enforcement of this Agreement shall be in accordance with the laws of the Swiss Confederation, without regard to its conflict of law provisions or the conflict of law provisions of any other jurisdiction and without regard to its place of acceptance. Vendor and Buyer expressly exclude the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, if applicable. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Agreement, the parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute by negotiation between the parties. If they are unable to resolve the dispute, either party may apply for binding arbitration in the Riga International Commercial Arbitration Court (RICAC). The seat of arbitration shall be RIGA, LATVIA, language of arbitration shall be English and an arbitrator shall be appointed by either consent of the parties or by the president of the RICAC. The prevailing party in any dispute resolved by binding arbitration or litigation shall be entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees and costs. The parties hereby waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses available to them and further consent to service of process by mail. If Buyer has ordered services, cosmetics, and/or perfumes, Buyer acknowledges that Vendor will have no adequate remedy at law in the event Buyer uses or distributes the products and services ordered in any way not permitted by affixing additional marks, labels or brand names not previously agreed, and hereby agrees that Vendor shall be entitled to equitable relief by way of temporary and permanent injunction, and such other and further relief at law or equity as any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction may deem just and proper, in addition to any and all other remedies provided for herein.
- No waiver by Buyer of any term, provision or condition hereof shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any other term, provision or condition of this Order, or a waiver of the same or of any other term, provision or condition with regard to subsequent transactions or subsequent parts of the same transaction, including without limitation, subsequent shipments under this Order.
- If any provision contained in this Order shall be determined to be unenforceable or prohibited by law, then such provision shall be void, and the remaining provisions herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- Buyer shall not issue any publicity or press release regarding Vendor or Vendor’s activities hereunder without first obtaining Vendor’s prior written approval and consent to such release.
- This Order and any other written warranties and specifications, the Regulations and Standards, and the terms, conditions and agreements herein and therein, constitute the full understanding of the parties hereto and a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the parties’ agreement concerning the Merchandise furnished hereunder.
- No condition, understanding or agreement purporting to modify or vary the terms of this Order shall be binding unless hereafter made in writing and duly executed by the party to be bound, and no modification shall be effected by the acknowledgment or acceptance of this Order or of invoices, shipping documents or other documents containing terms of conditions at variance with or in addition to those set forth herein. Changes to the order sent by email from Buyer to Vendor, shall be deemed accepted only when Vendor accepts such changes in writing and communicates acceptance of such changes to Buyer by post or fax only bearing the signature of Vendor’s Director, President or Vice President. Changes to the order sent by Vendor to Buyer by email, shall be deemed accepted upon receipt of email by Buyer.
- Notwithstanding any legal presumption to the contrary, the covenants, conditions, representations, indemnities and warranties contained in this Order, including, but not limited to Sections 3, 4, 7 and 13 hereof, shall survive inspection, delivery, acceptance and payment, shall be binding upon Buyer and its successors and permitted assigns, and shall run in favour of Vendor and its successor and assigns.
Data Protection & Privacy
We will share your information with shipping suppliers, customs brokers, warehousing staff and customs authorities when necessary. We will use the information you supply to us to send you newsletters and to remind you when your stock levels of contractually stocked products become to low. We will not release your personally identifiable information to any third party who is not party to the processing of this Order without your express written permission. You may delete any information we hold about You by writing to Us. All information related to the business you represent can only be deleted if we are so directed by an Officer or an authorised signatory of Your business.